Tuesday 14 March 2017

Tuesday Colours Inspiration - Purple, Yellow, Orange and White

My latest post was about potentially developing a new hobby. Well, a few days later, I can confirm it: I love taking close-up photos of flowers and various objects from my studio. As I already have a big album with flowers and colours that inspired me, I thought I could put them to good use and start a Tuesday Colour Inspiration series where I will post a collage around different colour combinations found in nature and then repeated in my studio, in my creations and, why not, in my outfits and accessories. Today’s post features yellow, orange, purple and white, inspired by the daffodils bouquet and the primroses I currently have in my house. More to follow soon. 

Photos by Teodora Totorean

No comments:

Post a Comment